Answers on MegaZine3 related questions
Why does my book not show up in Firefox?
The MegaZine3 title works in Chrom, Internet Explorer and Safari, but Firefox shows an emtpy screen.
You most probably did not provide the style.css file at root level, i.e. where your index.html file is located. This style sheet is needed by firefox, whereas the other browsers are more tolerant and able to show the book without style sheet.
Upload the file style.css to the root level of your book
See pictures on the right: above without style sheet, below correctly working with style sheet provided.
When you upload the files to your server, these files are requested to make MegaZine3 work:
At root level:
- files style.css and index_xxx.html (at root level)
- folder js/ with subfolders
- your book folders and subfolders
In your megazine/ folder:
- files prelaoder.swf, megazine.swf, megazine.js
- in case you do not use the "fat" version: also all subfolders that are part of the full version like gui/, elements/...
Last update on 04.07.2011 by Hans Nuecke.