Author Topic: Control the skin colour and position of video's  (Read 3647 times)

james4551

Control the skin colour and position of video's
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:35:00 pm »
Hey ya guys, love this engine by the way, but just can't get the controls to work properly on the vids I insert. Is there a way to control the type/colour/position of the control skin for the videos inserted on your pages. Reason being right now they overlay the vid and take up too much room and would prefer them underneath and colorize them according to each release of my flip book.
Thanks
James

Hans Nücke

• Administrator
  • MegaZine3 Sales Manager
Re: Control the skin colour and position of video's
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:08 pm »
Colour can be controlled via the atribute guicolor.
Here an abstract from the documentation:

Code: [Select]
gui URL 
Der absolute oder relative Pfad zur GUI, die verwendet werden soll (Zeitbalken, Play/Pause...). Relative Pfade sind immer relativ zur megazine.swf Datei.
Eine Standard GUI kommt mit den anderen Elementen und heißt vidgui.swf. Um sie zu verwenden muss der Eintrag gui="elements/vidgui.swf" im vid Tag eingefügt werden.

guicolor [0, infty[ 0xFF333333
Farbe für die GUI als RGB oder ARGB Wert. Wenn kein Alpha gegeben wird wird 0.75 genommen

Position depends on the flash viewer used. Usually you can select a position at the bottom of the video; or below the video.
Below might not work yet since the video area is masked. There is a chance that we introduce a parameter to contrl that mask in future (mask enabled/disabled).
Give it a try, it might work. I.e. there is sufficnet space below your video for the navigataion.
You also could vhevk with both versions, 1.38 and 2.0

star0112

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 04:10:01 pm »

Position depends on the flash viewer used. Usually you can select a position at the bottom of the video; or below the video.
Below might not work yet since the video area is masked. There is a chance that we introduce a parameter to contrl that mask in future (mask enabled/disabled).
Give it a try, it might work. I.e. there is sufficnet space below your video for the navigataion.
You also could vhevk with both versions, 1.38 and 2.0

I have the same problem with the position of the vidgui. The gui covers the bottom part of the video, so I want it below the video.

In the flash viewer you said, where can i select a position (below the video)?

Where do I add the parameter to control the mask? Can you please specify the code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.  :D

-star

Florian Nücke

• κρύα πόδια
  • Administrator
  • MegaZine3 Developer
    • MegaZine3
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 01:48:17 pm »
From the skin package pick one that's under the video, i.e. one of the "SkinUnder...swf" guis.
For the Snark was a Boojum, you see.

Before you ask a question
          After you get an answer
  • please document your problem with the answer in the Project Wiki. (e.g. in the FAQs)
  • help others out if you can, by answering their questions on the forum.

star0112

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:06:59 am »
Thanks a lot.  :D